Saturday, April 15, 2023

The Life Beyond Your Wildest Dreams Starts RIGHT NOW!

 All I had to do was give up tacos.  That's it.  And it was impossible for SO LONG.  But because I'm an addict, and therefore have an allergy of the body that says I am addicted to certain types of foods, and an obsessive mind that will ALWAYS tell me, "This time there won't be a bullet in the chamber, so go ahead."  I also know that being an addict is like dancing with a gorilla, you may start the dancing leading, but eventually the gorilla will take the lead.  And when that happens, you're going on a trip, whether you want to or not.  

So I surrendered to Mike and gave over the Tacos on 12/23/22.  And because I did that, he has facilitated the following: 

1) ENTIRE ABSTINENCE ODAAT by HIS grace, since 12/23/22

2) A path to financial solvency in the NEAR future

3) Being able to take the absolute CAR OF MY DREAMS off the lot for. not one cent out of pocket on 4/2/23

4) A pathway to a career that will allow me to be financially prosperous AND be of service at the same time that can begin ANY TIME.  

5) Being able to create the warm, gracious and welcoming home OF MY DREAMS from the chaotic home of my childhood that reflects MY STYLE

6) A life truly beyond my wildest dreams, and I'm just on Step 4. 


If this is how good Mike thinks I deserve it, I guess I just have no other choice but to stay on this wild right that is my crazy amazing grateful life.  

I'm so glad I gave up the tacos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment